Fiance Visa in Thailand

Thailand Visa Exemptions

The fiancé (e) visa, sometimes called the K-1 visa, enables a foreign national to enter the country with the intention of marrying a citizen of the United States. Thai nationals who are engaged to Americans can also obtain this visa.

The American national must first submit a petition to the US in order to be granted a fiancé visa in Thailand. United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) After the petition is granted, the case is sent to the United States. Bangkok embassy for additional processing.

The Thai fiancé or fiancée will then have to apply for a nonimmigrant visa in the United States. Bangkok-based embassy. The candidate will have to submit supporting materials to demonstrate their relationship, such as emails, engagement photos, and other proof of their connection.

If granted, the fiancé(e) may enter the country and must get married within 90 days of arrival. The Thai fiancé can then apply for a green card to become a permanent resident of the US following the marriage.

It is crucial to remember that getting a fiancé visa can take several months and necessitate a substantial amount of paperwork and planning.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *